Friday, December 28, 2012

Fit Friday

We can all use a little motivation once in a while, right??

Motivation!!!

Confession Time:  

I haven't been running since it started to snow here in good old Utah.  I could...Plenty of people do.  But hello! It is freakin' COLD out there!!!  So it's been a couple of months since I've been running consistently. Part of me misses it (a lot actually), but the lazy part of me is starting to take over again, and I find less and less motivation to even try to do anything active.  Even though I was running for the better part of 2012, it's so easy to get out of the habit and forget how good it makes you feel.

The nice thing about life is that you are constantly getting second chances to change.  No matter what your goals are, they are attainable.  You might have to put in extra time, extra work, and it might take some patience, but you'll get there.  The most important thing is that you're closer today than you were yesterday (or last week, month, year, etc)!

Alrighty then--Resolution time!!  I'll be thinking of mine, and I'll let you know after the New Year exactly how I'm planning to stay fit in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment