Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ooey Gooey Butterscotch? Chocolate Brownies



In my church we have a young women's group that I'm a leader for.  All of us leaders got together for a meeting one day, and the Young Women's President made these delicious chocolate-y peanut butter-y marshmallow-y treats.  I was searching for the recipe for a couple of weeks before I finally broke down and asked her for it.  I should have known it came from Our Best Bites!!  I love that blog and would not at all mind having the cookbook.

The original recipe calls for peanut butter chips, but my friend used crushed up Reese's PB cups--YUMMMMM!  I didn't have PB chips or PB cups, but I did have butterscotch chips and really didn't want to have to run to the store.  The butterscotch chips were okay, I think the PB chips would have been better, but the PB cups are seriously the best idea ever!!  If I make it again I will be making it a point to go out and buy some Reese's.


Chocolate, peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk, and marshmallows...seriously, what is better than that?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment